Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Perez Hilton Recently Blogged Brit-Brit New Album Could Get "Freaky"




Perez Hilton Recently Blogged Brit-Brit New Album Could Get "Freaky"
Which Stated: Words From Sean Garrett/ He's Worked with her before co-producer/ singer on "Toy Soldier" from Britney's Album Black Out.

"Im going into the studio with her. I love Britney. I want to help her grow
I want to do stuff thats's going too be able to travel around the world.. I really would like to get into her mind and find out what loving britney is all about it could get a little Freaky"

Riley on Britney Spears & Lady Gaga Follwers Im getting Pumped for this album,Im ready to see
her on stage pumping it up Ready for this album thats gonna go off the charts!
Too far fetched? Or Major Faith in Britney?
Either one Britney Spears is Gonna Have a Freaky album..
I SAY BRING IT ON!!
As always,
XoXo Riley Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment